On 23/06/2010, at 4:13 PM, David Manura wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Jon Akhtar <akhtar@mindspring.com> wrote:
>> I have been working on a plugin for IntelliJ IDEA and the other
>> JetBrains IDE's. for the past 2 months.
>
> Hi Jon.  Looks like a good start, and I encourage the building of
> better code analysis tools in Lua.
>
> Here's one of my latest experiments which shares similarities to yours:
>
>  http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaInspect

Hey, that's cool!  I really like the idea of a static analyzer for lua.  However, I didn't get the javascript magic because Safari spat the dummy on line 6 of http://math2.org/download/lua-inspect/luainspect.js:

   var class = classes[i];

I don't remember much javascript, but I guess it thinks class is a reserved word?

Cheers,
Geoff