Any thoughts about making an HTML5 layer somewhat like the GWT does in "compiling" Java UI to _javascript_?

Sounds ugly, but maybe easier to bolt onto a web rendering engine instead of GUI libraries.

-joe

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:48:57 -0700
"Stuart P. Bentley" <stuart@testtrack4.com> wrote:

> I **heartily** suggest [IUPLua](http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/).
> It has a very Lua-like design, and works across Windows, GTK, and
> Motif, so you can be pretty sure your application will work on any
> operating system, Unix or otherwise, in use today.

Has anybody worked out how to build this without ripping out your own
hair yet, though?  WxLua is similar.  lgob (a Lua->GObject binding)
used to be an exercise in pain to build, but I'm told it's much better
now (but it will still make you unhappy.)

B.