----- Original Message ----

That was the last one I packaged. The SVN trunk has a number of updates and patches.

The reason was that after that, I didn't have much need any more(as it was working for my then needs) so I didn't bother to update the page. I won't say it is an abandoned project(I would still patch as needed such as your OSX makefile) but not one actively followed up.

Sorry for the confusion.