I have lua 5.1 embedded in a c++ application, and now the app has a serious memory leak in lua script layer.
Can anybody tell me how to get more detail in script layer's memory?

Note:
1  gcinfo() can only get total size of lua vm, but i want get every module, every table, even every function's memory size, and then i can know which module is taking too much memory leak
2  there's also a way to hook the lmem.c, and then i can handler all the memory changes.  but how can i find out where the memory is leaked?

anybody has the same problem?