Title: Web form submission in Lua

Dear All,

I would like to be able to use Lua to automate the submission of a web form E.G. :

<form method="post" action="">
<input name="body" value="" type="hidden">
<input name="recipient" value="recipient@somedomain.com" type="hidden">
<input value="Submit" type="submit"></p>
</form>

I have seen luasocket but can't find any examples of how to use it to submit a form.
I guess my first question should be is luasocket the correct technique and if so, how should I do it ?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge of Lua but I am new to it and hoping to find a high level solution such as perl's WWW::Mechanize / LWP.

Thank you very much,

John

PS if this is a FAQ please feel free to point me in the right direction.