On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
> To help understand all of the changes between Lua 5.1(.4) and Lua
> 5.2-work3, I took I diff of the source folders of the two,

Good work, complete with annotations!  I didn't see any mention of the
new behaviour of io.popen();  closing the resulting file object
returns the process result, which is very useful.

I note that Luiz mentioned some extensions to io.lines() - is that
like read's '*L' option, giving us lines-with-line-feeds if needed?

steve d.