On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Petite Abeille
<petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm... ipairs? deprecated? ouch.

Wow, yeah. Pretty bold. I notice that the readme still refers to it:
"ipairs now goes until #t" (i.e. respecting __len metamethods) - and
that change (as far as I understand it) must have meant either
changing what ipairs returns into a closure, or else calculating #t
every iteration - both of which would have been a bit costlier than
what the old one did. So I can see why it would have been recommended
to move to using numeric loop instead.

-Duncan