On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Stuart P. Bentley
<stuart@testtrack4.com> wrote:
> Unless I missed something, last I heard 5.2's in...do was replaced by the
> _ENV variable.

Yes, it seemed a very interesting idea - no more function
environments! Although in .. do remains  as syntactical sugar?  Having
to explicitly use a special variable name like _ENV seems less than
elegant. I believe setfenv() basically becomes an _ENV-setting
function.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to ask lhf how the great
redesign is going!

steve d.