I just need to find if a path exits between 2 nodes in a mesh network.

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Geoff Leyland <geoff_leyland@fastmail.fm> wrote:
On 5/05/2010, at 9:51 AM, Mariusz Stanisz wrote:

> Hi,
>  Does anyone have have an implementation or know of a lib of Dijkstra's algorithm.

There's a binary heap here: http://incremental.co.nz/projects/lua.html , which is a good chunk of the work.  I have a few implementations of variations on Dijkstra, A-star and friends buried in a project somewhere, but it doesn't look that easy to extract them.  Can you give more details on the SP problem you want to solve?

Cheers,
Geoff