I have an app that uses the Lua scripting facility embedded into a Visual Studio 2008 MFC/C++ app.  Previously on XP I could compile my added Lua functions with the line in thepre-build step in the project file:

..\bin\lua  ..\bin\bin2c.lua "+lualibs.lua" > "..\Src\\lualibs.h"

and the compiled chunk that was placed in lualibs.h was incorporated in my project when it was then compiled by the C++ compiler.

This worked under Windows XP for 4 or 5 years.

Now I upgrade (!) to Windows 7 and the build fails with the message:

1>..\bin\lua: cannot open +lualibs.lua: No such file or directory

This really isn’t a Lua problem but I’d appreciate any help to get my Win7 project working.

Ed

--
Edward E. L. Mitchell
Phone: (239)415-7039