On 5/1/2010 5:11 PM, Luciano de Souza wrote:
Hi listers,

I am trying to write a DLL with code callable for Lua. I can understand
this example, but it's not enough to do what I want.

program h9k;

You need to export the initialization function. Assuming that you want to do require("h9k") then the function you export is luaopen_h9k with the same argument and return as any other Lua CFunction.

In the library unit put an exports block. That would look something like:

    library h9k;
    uses {...};
    exports
      luaopen_h9k;
    begin
      { Nothing to do here. }
    end.

The luaopen_h9k function creates a table with the module contents and returns it on the stack.

Disclaimer: My Delphi-fu isn't all that great and I've never actually created a Lua module with it before.

--
- tom
telliamed@whoopdedo.org