Chris wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Mike Pall <mikelu-1004@mike.de> wrote:
> > Thank you for the report! Now fixed in git HEAD.
>
> Thanks!  That seems to do the trick.  The luajit.org git repository
> doesn't seem to have the change though.  I used the diff from the
> "browsable mirror."

That would be very surprising because the latter fetches from the
former. :-)

The commit is definitely present on the server in the master branch:

  commit f28a42c9239142441bf3e3149f5d76efab71aac2
  Date:   Wed Apr 28 22:00:40 2010 +0200

    Fix PHI elimination: mark right PHI as used, too.

Maybe some HTTP cache/proxy got in your way? (as it's git via HTTP)
Or some confusion with local branches and origins?

--Mike