On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Chien Nguyen <nguyenquangchien@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

iupLua runs smoothly on Windows! In Explorer, right-click -> open with Lua Windows standalone interpreter. File *.wlua shows "glossy" WinXP-style widgets while file *.lua  shows classical Window style.

Sorry I haven't attempt to check the execution in my computer this time. Last time just after installation I was not able to run the script (as far as I can remember, the Error Message contains problem related to DLL.)

Thank you for your concern.

That would most likely be because the installer changes you system path and such and maybe the Windows Explorer app was not started again. Once it is restarted the environment loads the changes and you are all set.
--
Regards,
Ryan