On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Pan Shi Zhu <pan.shizhu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Linux itself *is* an IDE, and there are lots of tools inside this IDE.
>>
>> So there's no point asking for an IDE inside Linux, you're already in the IDE.
>
> You're purposefully being obtuse for the purposes of this thread.
> Please don't troll.

This one of the best motto I've read recently and I want to share with
lua user group. I'm very sorry to see someone identify this wisdom as
being "obtuse".

"Unix is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its simplicity."
– Dennis Ritchie

It is no problem that we don't easily understand the great idea that
GNU/Linux itself being an IDE.

But IMO it would be much more helpful to express your own idea against
the argument than to just saying the author being "obtuse".