On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Patrick
<spell_gooder_now@spellingbeewinnars.org> wrote:
> and the editor itself is scripted with Lua. You can use Lua regular
> expressions from within it etc..

Its interface is quite bare and scary if you're used to SciTE ;)
Like the first time I opened vi and didn't even know how to get out
(the kill command is apparently the standard way to close vi at least
for the first time)  But very impressive that the C core is so small
(~2Kloc), everything else is Lua. So a better comparison is actually
Emacs.

But my stack overfloweth, as they say in the classics. Back to SciTE for me!

steve d