Hi,Lua list

	  I have a C++ program which embeds Lua interpreter and registers several classes, then replace the Lua interpreter dll with LuaJIT2's. The C++ program calls a Lua function which would call C++ functions registered by Luabind, and if the called C++ functions are invalid the C++ program may crash, but the officila Lua won't, please see the attachment for example. Also I found wxLua's class member methods working with LuaJIT2 have the same problem.

      BTW. LuaJIT2 & Luabind & wxLua are all the latest source code fetched from their official repositories.

        Regards

        Yang Fan
        missdeer@gmail.com
          2010-04-15