Hi all, wanted to share this post I wrote up:

http://blog.anscamobile.com/2010/04/lua-the-lingua-franca-of-iphone-games/

Basically, I discuss Lua's prominent place in the iPhone ecosystem.  It's embedded in a lot of #1 selling apps in the iPhone store (such as DinerDash, Angry Birds, and even TapTap Revenge!) and used by major iPhone game studios and top iPhone developers.

As I discuss in the blog post, given that our apps are structured in the same fashion as these top-selling games, we continue to believe that Corona will be fine.

best,
Walter

p.s. in other news, we also announced a private Beta for Android a few weeks back (see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/anscamobile#p/u/3/zwwPW49IM0k) that we've been seeding to our customers.