Hi,

it's not very clear to me why LuaSec and LuaCrypto are 2 distinct projects infact.
A merge provide a richer library and a wider audience i believe.

Anyway, I sent an email to the author of luacrypto to ask for that.

Let's see.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Valerio Schiavoni
<valerio.schiavoni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've used Luacrypto which provides a front-end for OpenSSL.
>> http://luacrypto.luaforge.net/
>
> I know it does, but not for AES:
> http://luacrypto.luaforge.net/manual.html#reference

Probably easy to add it. If you asked, the author might even do it for
you quickly.

Seems odd that neither it or luasec support the ciphers.

Sam