On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:45 AM, Patrick Donnelly <batrick@batbytes.com> wrote:
> So, anyone propose a place to host it?

Well, it's a little out of the way, but I'm sure I can organize
something in South Africa through the auspices of the Meraka Institute
- either Pretoria or Cape Town (depends on what kind of scenery is
required)) Around September the weather is good and it's out of season
- certainly avoids the World Cup bun-fight!

It is inefficient in the sense that I appear to be the only one in SA
doing serious Lua work; obviously I must put on my Sunday best and go
door-to-door with my copy of PiL ;)