On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I have updated my lmd5 package to support all the digests in OpenSSL:
> md5, sha1, sha224, sha256, sha384, sha512, ripemd160. See
>        http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/#lmd5

> (BTW, OpenSSL 1.0.0 was released today!)

wow

> Checksum and other data available at
>       http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/release.txt
>
> Like all my code, lmd5 is in the public domain.
> Enjoy. All feedback welcome.

would it be an idea to have a version number in the archive filename
some place so its easier to keep track of which of your packages i did
remember to update and which i didnt?

Makes life easier fo us distro package maintainers.

--
Natanael Copa