On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Phlox <phloxicon@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, I followed the instructions on the website and now I have an exe and
> dll with no idea what I'm meant to do with them. Will I just replace my
> current Lua lib with the LuaJIT one? What's the deal with all those files I

In my experience, it works well as a drop-in replacement.  You may
have to relink against the lib, but otherwise things Just Work.

Of course, Mike will tell you that if you want to see serious
speed-up, you are better off using pure Lua instead of lots of little
C++ functions...that is, the overhead of calling them is greater than
just writing them in Lua.