Hi, list!

I have a variable, containing Lua function value.

I want to dump bytecode for that function and get a list of
GET/SETGLOBAL ops along with their arguments. I want to do this
programmatically, from the same Lua state that function is loaded in.

While I do have the source of a function, I do not want to use Metalua
for that analysis — that dependency would be too heavy for what I'm
doing.

I remember seeing some Lua bytecode parser module somewhere — but
can't find it now. Any clues?

Alexander.