On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> I've downloaded lua-5.2.0-work2.tar.gz and I have remarked that the name of
> the DLL that is generated is lua51.dll and not lua52.dll. It's just a matter
> of changing "LUA_A=lua51.dll" to "LUA_A=lua52.dll" in src/Makefile

This will be fixed in the next work version.

thank you

Also, i just remarked that 'make clean' does not remove lua.exe nor lua51.dll

> Also, I have searched in the whole tarball and i didn't see any .pc file. Is
> it normal ?

Yes. We're reducing the number of files in the tar.

?? That file *is* useful. If you want to reduce the number of files, concatenate all the source files...

Vincent Torri