The site on LuaForge still reads the latest version as 5.1.4-30.

From: "Fabio Mascarenhas" <mascarenhas@acm.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 P7:44
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua for Windows v5.1.4-34

Download http://luarocks.org/luarocks-2.0.2-lfw-beta3.zip and unpack
it on top of your Lua for Windows tree. Good to know that the LfW devs
are testing it, if you run into any problems please send a message to
the luarocks-developers mailing list
(http://luaforge.net/mail/?group_id=220).

--
Fabio Mascarenhas

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
When LuaRocks v2.0 is released for Windows. Right now it is not officially released for Windows. We are testing it currently. I believe that there is a
beta version available that can be merged right into the LfW root
directory.  Please try it and let the community know how it goes.
--
Regards,
Ryan