hi all,
i just compile two lua libraries.one is LuaXml and the other one is LuaSocket.I try to use them in my script like this:

io.write("hello world\n");
require("luasocket");
require("LuaXml");

but unfortunely,none of the libraries can work well.the system told me this:

ERR:1
ERR MSG:error loading module 'luasocket' from file '\Program Files\wmssystem\luasocket.dll':
	system error 87

and

ERR:1
ERR MSG:error loading module 'LuaXml' from file '\Program Files\wmssystem\LuaXml.dll':
	system error 87

i tried to google this error message but nothing found.could u give me some advise?thx!!

P.S.:these two libraries are necessary for my project.i must slove this problem ASAP.
Bear
2010-03-15