LuaSNMP is a library for programming Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) client applications based on the NET-SNMP library. It provides access to MIB definitions and supports all primitives of SNMP version 1, 2c and 3.

Version 1.0.6 improves support for SNMPv2 Counter64 data type by adding a submodule which allows to define true 64 bit unsigned values via Lua userdata with corresponding metamethods for conversion and simple arithmetic (+,-,*,/,mod,divmod,...). Feedback - as always - is welcome.

Please refer to the project documentation for further details.

(Unfortunately, I cannot login to the luaforge ftp server, so I'm not
able to update the documentation on the project homepage right now.)

This message should finish a discussion started in [1]. Thanks to Yuri for discovering this "hidden" problem.

Herbert