Peter Cawley wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM, Mike Pall <mikelu-1003@mike.de> wrote:
> > Microsoft tells me to include "windows.h" to get its definition:
> >  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa363082(VS.85).aspx
>
> The link you give is for EXCEPTION_RECORD, which the compiler was fine
> with. The compiler complained about PEXCEPTION_ROUTINE
> (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b6sf5kbd.aspx which in my
> local MSDN copy falls under "Windows Driver Kit: Kernel-Mode Driver
> Architecture") and PUNWIND_HISTORY_TABLE (mentioned on
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms680597%28VS.85%29.aspx).

Ah, sorry, I guess I got lost in MSDN.

But anyway, those definitions are in "WinNT.h" from the WinSDK
(API v7.0). It has 15031 lines here. Maybe a pure MSVC install has
a reduced version of it?

And since you said that RtlUnwindEx is undefined ... maybe you're
building against an older Windows API? MSDN says this call is
present since WinXP x64. It's not present in any 32 bit version.

I'm not sure what to do. Copying all those definitions to my own
code doesn't seem to be a good idea. It might conflict for
RtlUnwindEx.

--Mike