Hi List,

I've released the next version of the Lua signal library, version
1.100. The new release brings safer and more "correct" handling of
signals. List of changes:

 o All Lua threads now have a hook so the signal handler may run.
Assuming the main Lua state opens the signal library, all new threads
will inherit the debug hook. I have measured a typical penalty of ~5%
which I view as acceptable.
 o Solaris now will include the kill function.
 o sigaction is used when available.

I will upload the new version to luaforge when able (it is currently
down for me). For now I plan to keep a new permanent address at [1].

[1] http://www.batbytes.com/files/lua-signal-1.100.tar.gz

--
- Patrick Donnelly