Hi,

while fiddling with LuaJIT 1.1 and Lanes, I noticed that Lanes doesn't
start up the JIT correctly for its new threads.

When I use the standalone luajit to start up a lanes test program, the
main thread (i.e. the first Lua state) is handled by the LuaJIT
compiler backend as expected.

However, the code that's run in threads created by lanes, is executed
by the Lua interpreter instead.

It is easy to fix by making Lanes:new_thread load the luajit module
after all the other modules.

Is this a know problem in Lanes? I haven't tested it, but I suspect
the same thing to happen with LuaJIT 2.0.

Lieven