I've tried accessing it at

http://host/hello.lua
http://host/cgi-bin/hello.lua

On 3/4/10 11:53 AM, Rory Toma wrote:
OK, I've installed the latest wsapi from there, and here is what I get now when trying to execute a lua page:

There was an error in the specified application. The full error message follows:

/usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:569: attempt to call field 'new' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:569: in function 'bootstrap_app'
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:588: in function 'load_isolated_launcher'
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:603: in function
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: in function 'xpcall'
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:223: in function 'run_app'
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/common.lua:250: in function 'run'
    /usr/share/lua/wsapi/fastcgi.lua:40: in function 'run'
    /usr/bin/cgilua.fcgi:36: in main chunk
    [C]: ?

It's possible I have something misconfigured, as I do not have a working reference to check against, so I'm mostly guessing at how things should look at this point.

thx