Hello.

I got orbit to work for me tonight but I have some questions about it;

This is the code: http://gist.github.com/312913

It is identical to that of the orbit homepage except for line 27 where
I try to print some vars; it prints "" (21) .. why?
On line 28 you can see the original line of code; I have no idea where
this comes from. What is p and what is p.hello? if I just return a
string there it works aswell :S

Also, I am serving this with lighttpd with mod_fastcgi and wsapi-fcgi.
I want to use mod_rewrite to make this file handle all request
(request dispatcher) but I am sure that I am doing it wrong atm;

url.rewrite-once = (
  "^.+$" => "dispatcher.lua"
)

I do see a request going for a certain URL but because the rewrite
happens before the handling the handler will only handle the request
"/dispatcher.lua" and I get an index page always ..