> What do you mean with "lua private classes"? Do you mean something
> like the class LuaVar?

By introducing LuaVar you introducing new data types. While actually
you can use lua without introducing any new data types.

Source codes full of user-defined data types are difficult to maintain
in the long run. Source code which limit to only the system standard
types are much easier to maintain.

>> You're introducing the Python way of embed, and that reduces the
>> readibility of source code more than improvement.
>
> So do you think the example code I gave is not easy to understand?

Absolutely not, at least not for me. You're using lua-related data in
lua-unrelated functions and it is difficult to understand what
actually is going on.