I'm not calling them directly, I was just showing parts of the call
stack.

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Luiz Henrique
de Figueiredo
Sent: 02 February 2010 16:49
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Initialisation Issue

> luaS_newlstr(L, "", 0);

You shouldn't be calling luaS_newlstr, which is part of the internal
API.
Use lua_pushliteral, lua_pushstring or lua_pushlstring.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this E-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company nor any individual sending this E-mail
accepts any liability in respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this e-mail be deemed
to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or associated company into a contract or to create any
legally binding obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover and timeliness of the
E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy version
from the sender.