Hello, list!

That's the problem we are facing some time ago.

Some time ago we decided to embed Kepler in Windows application to provide web access to it. We embedded Kepler sources (and all dependencies) as resources in the application. To support loading such modules from resources we supply new loader which replace standard loaders. That loader written in C because it uses WinAPI to access resources in executable.

And this is where the problem arise. Slave Lua states, which created by Rings, do not have our loaders. That's breaks loading of needed modules for slave state.

Is there any means to put new loader in slave state? That's not a problem if loader written in Lua. Is it possible to transfer 'package.loaders' table from master state to a slave state? Any solution or workaround?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for English )

P.S. It'll be very sorry if we must change from Kepler to anything else...