I'm wondering why there is not a decent features request list for Lua, where people can take track of it. IMHO Lua is so nice, but its community needs leaders and resources.

Blessings!

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> +1, please add "continue" :)

>> <Snip, +1s>

> Aye, +1 here too, continue would be very nice to have.

One of coolest things about Lua is that (to the best of my knowledge)
it never was designed by public voting.

Alexander.

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.