Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

Through some experimentation I found out that each coroutine has its own lua_State * associated with it in the C environment. So, all I'll probably need is to use your code below to signal to the C environment a new thread is created, with the associated lua_State pointer. Then I can also make the debugger tell the user what thread we are in. Thanks a lot.

Per