steve donovan wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Pavel Shevaev <pacha.shevaev@gmail.com> wrote:
Guys, now I'm trying to implement this and it looks like I need
variable arguments list within a macro. Is it possible at all?
Very much so. Consider this macro:
macro.define ('sum',{handle_parms = macro.parameter_grabber(')',',','(')},
It's more low-level, but one can create anything this way.

Steve, I downloaded luamacro-1.5.zip and tried it out (I've used it before, but not in a long time). The macro above worked perfectly.

But I had a quick question about one of the example files in the zip archive, functional.lua. I noticed that the following line worked even though it seems to have an error (last character is a curly brace, not a parenthesis):

for_(t,print(2*_)}

If I replace '}' with ')' I get exactly the same output. Is this intentional?

Doug