Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that Nutria Seawolf is ready to your feedback. Nutria 0.6 is a PHP Standard Library, why not give it a try if you ever wanted to do your webscripts in your favorite programming language?

More info:
http://gitorious.org/nutria
http://gitorious.org/nutria/pages/Home (useful tips)

Current version is 0.6, which means that is in alpha stage, but I prefer to call it seawolf ;)

Your feedback is welcome.

BlessingS!

--
Fernando P. García, http://www.develcuy.com
Developer - Analista de Sistemas

** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente, protegerlo depende de tí.