> I'll try it in the next days and let you know when I've added the
> required changes to the git repo.

Thanks for your effort. I have huge respect for your project and for what you acomplished so far. It's a amaising peace of code.

One last question, can't it be solved like in the default lua vm, where the manual stack unwinding is repleaced by a c++ throw and catch expression and the whole vm is simply compilied as c++ code? Or is that not possible because it is a jitter?

Regards Ingrater