> Umm, you mean the TDM builds? Because the standard build they
> offer for download is still using SJLJ exceptions.
>
> It won't work out of the box because the build process for LuaJIT
> doesn't add the DWARF2 info to the Windows PE object files. So I'd
> need to find out how the TDM builds encodes this information.

No I mean the official gcc 4.4.0 release of the mingw project. It can be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/GCC%20Version%204/Current%20Release_%20gcc-4.4.0/gcc-full-4.4.0-mingw32-bin-2.tar.lzma/download

The release notes of it states that it uses dwarf2 exceptions only and currently can not use sjlj exceptions.

"- Zero cost exceptions: New exception model Dwarf only has performance
  penalty when being thrown.  The old model, SJLJ, is no longer
  available."

Which can be found in this document:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw/files/GCC%20Version%204/Current%20Release_%20gcc-4.4.0/gcc-4.4.0-mingw32-notes.txt/download

Regards Ingrater