On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 10:31 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, should not the Lua 5.2 discussion go into its own top-level
> section (8) ?  It takes a lot of space in the TOC and may make
> browsing more awkward.  Best to do this before people cache the
> anchors....

No objections, so I've updated the FAQ.  Note that 1.40 is now a new
section on differences between Windows and POSIX systems, which I'm
sure can do with some more horror stories.

Section 8 does Lua 5.2

steve d.

PS. You should be able to get a read-only copy of the text (plus
patched markdown.lua) from Patrick's server:

svn co svn://luafaq@batbytes.com/luafaq