On 14/01/2010 20:11, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
And in a related note, if now there is lua_rawlen, shouldn't it have a
non-raw version, like gettable / rawget, etc?

You've missed lua_len. See the manual.

Indeed. I didn't see it, thanks.

This leads me to another (unrelated maybe) question. Since lua_len, lua_concat and lua_arith honors the corresponding metafield (__len, __concat, etc), is there a way to iterate a value from C that has __pairs? Will lua_next deal with that?

Regards,
Ignacio

p.s. yeah, today I'm in inquisitive mood :D