2010/1/14 Ignacio Burgueño <ignaciob@inconcertcc.com>
On 14/01/2010 06:25, Enrico Colombini wrote:
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Lua 5.2.0 (work2) is now available at
http://www.lua.org/work/lua-5.2.0-work2.tar.gz

OK I compiled under mac osx 10.6 and there were no errors for a local install this time.

What does concern me is that I ran ALL.lua to find a couple of errors because at least some of the scripts have not been updated and used removed functions, another hits an assert, table.lua requires a user to look at the code to see how to exit the loop etc.
It would be nice if the tests told you if they passed or failed rather than a user having to look at them and figure out what would be considered a pass and what is a failure. Is not the point of them to see if Lua is built correctly?

Liam