On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Theodor-Iulian Ciobanu
<theo19k@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:22:17 -0200
> Romulo <romuloab@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The only problem is when you _do_ want to break the outer loop.
>
> I suppose you're looking for something more 'poetic' than:

For poetic I meant "until true end". Sorry for not being clear.

Regarding the "breakfor", when I need to use continue and break on the
same loop, I end up refactoring the code.I know I should do the same
for the continue, but it is just plain convenient sometimes.

--rb