	Hi Miles

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010, Miles Bader wrote:

Olivier Hamel <evilpineapple@cox.net> writes:
One of the things I like in Lua 5.1 is that very few of the
keywords are 'overloaded', the main exceptions being 'do' and 'end'.

I'd personally prefer if it didn't reuse 'in' which is already in use
by the 'for' loops.

Why?

The only problem with overloading is where it causes confusion, which
this new usage almost certainly won't (it's far removed from the other
usage -- nobody's going to look at one usage and think it's the other).
	How can you be sure that "nobody's going to look at one usage and
think it's the other"?  I agree with Olivier and think I would pay the
price of incompatibility to previous versions in order to have a more
appropriate reserved word for that.

	Regards,
		Tomás