On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 02:18:21PM -0200, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> > To do this, I create an environment consisting of just the functions I want
> > exposed; then loadfile() the script, set the environment and then run the
> > function. [...]
>
> If I undestood you correctly, this is precisely the goal of the new
> function 'loadin'.

So this would be blah = loadin(pathtoscript, envtab) rather than blah =
loadfile(pathtoscript) setfenv(blah, envtab) ?  That seems emminently
reasonable and pleasant to use.

Thanks,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69