On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:42:27 +0100, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:

Can somebody post a working version, or at least say me, what did I wrong?
(I don't know C)
The compiler output is this: http://pastebin.com/m1f14ca66

There are known problems with building current snapshot on Windows.
Please see this thread for the discussion (and patches, if I remember
correctly).

Alexander.
I saw some patches, but as I wrote, I don't know C, and I even don't know what can I do with a patch file (I've seen it one post). And if the problem is known, then why the work1 version is fixed on the page? :-/ If somebody can attach the working version, please do it. Thanks:
Attila