[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (work1) now available
- From: Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuarand@...>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 05:20:49 +0100
2010/1/8 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <email@example.com>:
> Lua 5.2.0 (work1) is now available at
> MD5 a066dd9186d88389ed61b9e6369e2c3e -
> SHA1 4d428019ff72bf5a72e99240acb5f98dc532fa7b -
> This is a work version. All details may change in the final version.
> Besides the changes in the code, the documentation in the tarball has been
> simplified and the old READMEs and INSTALL have been moved to doc/readme.html.
> The reference manual has been updated.
> All feedback welcome. Thanks.
I tried compiling the source as-is from command line with a Visual C++
compiler (and a custom build tool). I had to change a couple things to
get it to compile (didn't make any runtime test so far).
1. LoadString conflicts with a Win32 API function. I replaces all
occurences in Lua with another name (luaLoadString, but the actual
symbol name doesn't matter since it's a static function).
2. The lbitlib.c file doesn't define LUA_LIB before including lua.h,
and the LUAMOD_API macro gets defined as __declspec(dllimport) which
triggers a compilation error.