On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Lua 5.2.0 (work1) is now available at
>        http://www.lua.org/work/lua-5.2.0-work1.tar.gz
>
> MD5     a066dd9186d88389ed61b9e6369e2c3e  -
> SHA1    4d428019ff72bf5a72e99240acb5f98dc532fa7b  -
>
> This is a work version. All details may change in the final version.
>
> Besides the changes in the code, the documentation in the tarball has been
> simplified and the old READMEs and INSTALL have been moved to doc/readme.html.
> The reference manual has been updated.
>
> All feedback welcome. Thanks.

I liked the idea of table.pack but am baffled by what it does. I had
assumed we would be able to "reset" the array portion of a table to
some new list. (Effectively, have Lua reset the array portion to the
number of args and set each index just like we do in the table
constructor.) This table.pack does not seem at all useful. :(

--
-Patrick Donnelly

"Let all men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely
ford that see the shallows."

- Benjamin Franklin