[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (work1) now available
- From: David Burgess <dabsoft@...>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 12:12:24 +1100
1. Thank you for luai_writestring(). Is there a reason for not using it
in int_db_debug in dblib.c?
and could we also have luai_readstring()? (for dblib.c amd lauxlib.c).
You could make me a happy person by removing printf(), puts(), fread()
(from all except liolib.c)
2. Lua standalone in the manual does not mention the "return false" effect.
3. methinks that a macro lua_getmainthread(L) would be good for the new
registry field LUA_RIDX_MAINTHREAD
4, package.searchpath is a welcome addition